From the small town of Cuero, self-proclaimed Turkey Capital of the World, Dr. Glennis Katzmark has always wanted to be involved in healthcare. With a passion for science, she moved to the heart of Texas after high school to attend UT Austin, where she acquired a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. However, a chance encounter with her local dentist during her collegiate years introduced her to the complexities and strong relationships involved in the field. She has been on the path to dentistry ever since. Now a part of the Houston community, Dr. Katzmark proudly provides her services as a dentist at our office, happy to combine the science she loves with the relationships she builds with each patient.
Dr. Katzmark provides dental services in a whole spectrum of areas to help you and your entire family achieve the best oral health possible, all with a smile. She believes in making all of her patients comfortable and confident that they are well cared for, keeping up to date with all of the modern advances of dentistry, and raising the standard of care whenever possible.
Outside of the office, you can find Dr. Katzmark volunteering her professional services at the Give Kids a Smile Day and the Texas Mission of Mercy. She also loves being active-running, biking, walking her dog, and even doing at least 1-2 half marathons annually.
Affiliations & Awards
- American Association of Oral Biologists, Oral Biology Award
- Houston Chapter of the American Association for Dental Research Award
- International College of Dentists Student Leadership Award
- Former Editor of the Houston Academy of General Dentistry
- Dr. Donald C. Kroeger Research Scholarship Award
- DENTSPLY Scholarship for Excellence in Research
- Student Clinician of the American Dental Association Membership
- Lifetime Member of Texas Exes